Petiquette Honnehokke Resort
Petiquette at Honnehokke Resort in Hondeklip (and elsewhere) stands for etiquette for your pets. Petiquette is needed to ensure that all our guests are comfortable with your pets and that our property is protected.
Refundable damages deposit; R150
We have one cottage with a gate, but all the other Kennels are also pet friendly.
- no continuous barking;
- pets must be house trained;
- dogs must be well-behaved and friendly (no picking fights with other dogs or snapping at other guests);
- limited to two well behaved dogs per Kennel (unless otherwise arranged);
- dogs not be left unattended at any time in Kennel and be kept on leash in all public areas;
- pets may not sleep with their owner in the same bed;
- refrain from using guest towels for pets or allowing pets on beds or other furnishings;
- bring old towels and bedding for pets;
- daily cleaning service for all pet rooms (R50per day. Extra for charge for picking up dog poop);
- please sign and adhere to pet policies and etiquette upon arrival and check-in.